- CLC member David Douglas from Holy Trinity, West Columbia,
South Carolina produced coloring photos for many of the lessons that did not
already have some of his drawings. We are making the coloring artwork
for Levels 1 & 2 somewhat more uniform.
- Remember to check the date of the last
change to the lesson. No date at the bottom of the first page of the lesson
means that this lesson has not been changed since its original publication.
- The Inner and Outer Aims of all the New Testament lessons
were reevaluated and over half were edited.
- Beginning 02/09/2002, when edits are made, the edit date
will be noted on the first page of each document.
- We have some suggested
sequences of stories under the Help link at left.
- Three new maps have been added for
use with the Old Testament Series.
- Remember to click refresh to get the most recent changes on
- If anyone would like 11x17 color copies of the maps
produced for this series, please contact Paul Naumann at firstname.lastname@example.org